This app allows you to leave ratings and reviews for the services you attend. When your scheduled class ends, a notification will pop up and ask you to share your experience with the community.
Don't have time to leave a review while at the business? Just pull up the My Attendance screen, and you can rate all of your past classes from the comfort of home.
Note: Reviews are optional, meaning this feature may not be shown on your version of the app.
How to enable ratings and reviews within the app
You'll need to enable notifications on your phone to receive the ratings and reviews pop-up. You can still review classes with this setting disabled, but only from the My Attendance screen — see the reviewing a past class section below.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Toggle Prompt me to review classes under Permissions.
How to leave a review for a past service
If you've opted out of the review notification, or simply didn't receive it, can still review a past service from the My Attendance section of the app.
- Choose My Attendance in the main menu.
- Tap Rate & Review for the desired class.
- Enter a star rating and any comments, then tap Submit.