You can log in to the app using Touch ID authentication, provided this feature is available on your device and version of the app.
Setting up Touch ID in your app
In order to use Touch ID in the app, you must log in at least one time using your existing username and password. This is necessary in order to link your account with the Touch ID feature.
- After enabling Touch ID on your iPhone, log in to the app using your username and password.
- If Touch ID is supported, you will receive a prompt to enable the feature. Tap Yes to proceed.
- The next time you log in, simply press your finger on your iPhone's Home button to log in to the app.
How will I know Touch ID is enabled?
Once Touch ID is enabled, you'll receive the above prompt on the login screen. You'll also notice a fingerprint icon next to the Log In button.
Touch ID Requirements
- iPhone 5s or later model
- Most recent version of iOS
- Touch ID must be enabled on your device. Click here to learn how to enable Touch ID on your iPhone (external link).
If you regularly use Touch ID to access other apps on your phone, but can't use it on this app, please check in with the business's front desk. Touch ID authentication is an optional feature, and may not be enabled for this particular app.