Do you attend the same class, at the same time, every week? If so, the Book Multiple feature allows you to sign up weeks or even months in advance.
When booking multiple classes, you'll need to have an existing pass with enough unused sessions to cover all of the classes you're requesting. If you don't have a pass, make sure to purchase one from the Buy Services screen before making a reservation.
You'll also want to make sure you cancel ahead of time when you can't make it to your regularly scheduled class -- you may be charged for any classes you miss.
- Booking a recurring class
- Can I book a class every other week, or monthly
- Why can't I select a day?
- Don't see the Book Multiple button?
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the Classes section of your app.
- Choose the class you regularly attend.
- Select the Book Multiple button.
- Tap Start Date to choose when your recurring registration begins, and End Date to choose when it ends. The "Total reservations" figure will update with each date change.
- When your dates are set, tap Book Multiple to confirm.
The app allows you to book at any interval of your choosing. The app defaults to booking on a weekly basis, but you can choose how often you'd like to attend by tapping Recurring every 1, Week(s).
The Select Days field simply shows which day of the week your visit occurs on, and matches the class you initially selected. It cannot be edited.
The Book Multiple feature is optional to the business, and may not be available on your version of the app. If the option is missing, you'll see only the Book Class button.
If you're interested in using the Book Multiple feature, you may want to check in with the business to see what other options are available.