If the business allows it, you can join a class waitlist through the app. Although tab names will vary, you can always find the Classes section of your app by tapping on the circle icon in the main menu.
- How to join a waitlist
- Can I waitlist an appointment or a workshop?
- Why can't I add myself to a waitlist?
If a class is full, but there's a spot available on the waitlist, you'll see a small "waitlist" icon on the right-hand side of the classes screen. This same icon will also let you know when the waitlist is full.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select the Classes section of your app.
- Tap on the class you'd like to reserve.
- Tap Add to Waitlist.
At this time, only class waitlists are available in the app. If you'd like to join a waitlist for a workshop or appointment, you'll need to do so through a desktop computer or in person.
>Each business decides how they want to use the waitlist feature in their site. If you can't join a waitlist, it's likely there are signup restrictions in place. For instance:
- Many businesses require you to have an existing pass, or purchase a new one through the app, to join a waitlist. Some businesses, however, will allow you to sign up without a pass and pay later.
- A business may limit the size of the waitlist to just a few clients, or not use it at all.
- A business can restrict how soon before the start of class that a waitlist closes.