If you weren't asked to set up a password at the business, then you'll need to tap Create Account to establish your password in the app. This is necessary even if you provided your other profile details at the business.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Log In from the main menu.
- Tap Create Account.
Depending on your version of the app, you'll be asked to provide either:
- Your first and last name, which means you can request a password be sent to you.
- Your email address, which means you'll need to register a new account with the app. (Don't worry! This account is linked to the one you created in the business.)
If you're asked for your First and Last Name...
- Select your name from the list, then tap That's me at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Email my Password to generate a password reset link.
Now check your email for the password reset link-- it should arrive within a few minutes.
If you're asked for your email address...
- Enter your email address, then tap Next.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Tap Create New Account.
Now check your email for a verification email. You'll need to click the link in this email to activate your account.