The Settings screen allows you to manage your app reminders and notifications. You can access this screen from the main menu on the left side of your screen.
Settings and Permissions
- Calendar Reminder: Alerts you of an upcoming service, up to 2 hours ahead of time. Please note that changing this setting does not affect existing reminders that have been added to your calendar. Click here to learn more about calendar reminders.
- Language: Sets the language for app menus and settings. Does not affect service names, descriptions, or other sections that are customized by the business directly.
- Send confirmation emails: Sends confirmation emails for purchases and scheduling changes made within the app. Emails received when booking through the business's website are governed by a separate setting in your Client Profile. This setting can only be altered by logging into your account from a desktop computer, or contacting the business directly.
- Enable location services: Location services are used to sign you into class when you near the business. If location services are enabled, you will need to sign in at the front desk.
- Clear settings: Logs out the current account and resets all settings to their default.
- Log Out: Logs out of the app.
- Clear Touch ID: Resets your Touch ID login. Click here to learn more about logging in with Touch ID.
- Prompt me to sign in to class: Allows you to sign into class directly from your phone. Click here to learn more.
- Allow access to calendar: Opens the Settings screen of your device, where you can grant the app permission to access your calendar. This is required to use calendar reminders.